We implement impactful and scalable solutions which are uniquely designed to fit every specific need. Every solution is focused on both conserving water and purifying existing water sources, which inevitably results in unprecedented savings for all of our customers and partners.
Humanity is at a crossroads in terms of climate change, water pollution, resource preservation and environmental regeneration. The time for implementing positive solutions is clearly NOW, and we are here to support this paradigm shift, with years of experience to support this mission.
Rainwater and Greywater
Alkalized or restructured Water Add-ons
3-Stage Whole Building Activated Carbon Block
- Oversized filters improve flow rate & reduce maintenance frequency
- Purification – Removes up to 95% of sediment, rust, chlorine, heavy metals, VOC’s, + contaminants that contribute bad tastes and odors
- Replaceable Dual Density Gradient Sediment Filter produces higher filtering and dirt up to 1 micron of filtering holding capacity. Avg. 15 year lifetime
- 400,000- Liter capacity replaceable carbon filter housing provides a full year of drinking water for up to 10 units
- NSF filter housings with 2.5 cm ports allow the strongest possible water pressure – up to 60 LPM Flow Rate ( 3 garrafón bottles)
UV FILTER (ULTRAVIOLET)
- Removes 99.99 % of bacteria, parasites, and e-coli without using chemicals
- Replaceable UV LAMP after 6 months to 1 year – comes with 2 years replacement
- Easy maintenance and installation
- Commercial rating- 12 gpm= 50 L/min = 3,000 L/ Hr.
- Rated for up to 10 apartments usage
- Other larger sizes available for hotels up to 100 rooms
Industrial Water Filters - Hotels & Developers
- Commercial/Industrial Reverse Osmosis System that produces 40,000 – 200,000 liters per day or more.Membranes: (6, 8 or 10) 4″ x 40″ TFC HF1 Membranes, for maximum rejection of impurities and high flow.Removes All Chemicals , Bacteria and Minerals. Remineralization needed. Same as installed at Papaya Playa Project
- Commercial Salt-free Water Softener
- Softens water up to 1000g/ml (standard is 150 ppm)
- Salt-free technology
- Better taste and texture